2011 Fuel Duty Rates from 23 March 2011
Duty changes (per litre) announced in the budget on 23 March 2011
|All Grades of DERV||All Grades of Unleaded Petrol||Leaded Petrol|
|Rate from 01/01/11||58.95||58.95||68.67|
|Rate from 23/03/11||57.95||57.95||67.67|
|GAS OIL for Heating and GAS OIL & KERO for Non Road Use||BIODIESEL & BIOETHANOL||Fuel Oil|
|Road Use||Biodiesel Non Road Use1|
|Rate from 01/01/11||11.33||58.95||11.33||10.88|
|Rate from 23/03/11||11.14||57.95||11.14||10.70|
- New rates take effect from 6pm 23 March 2011
- 1 includes biodiesel blended with gas oil
- Above rates do not include VAT
- No change to Kerosene for heating (still nil)
- Natural Gas used a road fuel -decreases from 26.15p/kg to 24.70p/kg.
- Road fuel gas other then natural gas – decreasing from 33.04p/kg to 31.61p/kg.